2008年11月19日 星期三

COLOR PRESENTS THEME

COLOR PRESENTS THEME

In my opinions, i do believe that colors can serve as effective tools to present the theme of a garment.

Although I am not very good at design, i would still like to share some of my work last year with you all.






This is my design project made last year. It is a dress made up of newspaper.
Inspiration of my work is the misleading reporting method of the Hong Kong media.
Words do kill and hurt people. Power of the mass media is so large that they can hurt people pyschologically.

Therefore, I choose to put on red and black paint onto my dress in order to express its message. I think that the red and black color is so strong that they can effectively present my message.
Though the final garment is not that pretty, i still like my concept very much.

沒有留言: